ACTING FOR THE ENERGY TRANSITION
Sector: Building Ecological/Green Buildings / Location: Toulouse (France)
Environment & Acquisition
It is in the heart of Grand Toulouse, an agglomeration of more than 720,000 inhabitants, welcoming more than 9,000 new residents every year, that BATISUN 2 will become the owner of a BEPOS building
This dynamic metropolis, driven by the aeronautics and space sector (No.1 in Europe) and by the medical research sector (creation of the Oncopole and the Cancer-Organic-Health division) is performing well in terms of job creation: increase of 1.9% in 2012 and 1.4% in 2013.
Toulouse is also 2 027 hours of sunshine a year (on average)
▪ Description :
Commercial buildings including parts for use as offices and warehouse.
10 rue Henri Turner, 31100 TOULOUSE, France
ZAC THIBAULT (Joint Development Zone), business area located south-west of TOULOUSE with access to the Toulouse ring road nearby.
Total area: 2 611m²
Buildings area: 1 090m²
The project: renovation of a tertiary building
- Organization of existing parking
- Demolition of the North-West facade of the building
- Installation of photovoltaic panels on the roof
- Removing the acroterium present on the south-east and south-west facades
- Creation of openings according to the needs of the interior offices
- Dressing of the roof edge by bending powder coated steel
- Dressing of the existing plaster with a wood slatted cladding
- Repeated plaster and paint on deteriorated walls
Three mixed spaces arranged as follows:
- Creation of a convertible space upstairs
- Warehouse creation
- Installation of a 144 kWp photovoltaic power plant representing 576 solar panels.
A total area of 980 m² of photovoltaic material, representing:
- 80 tons of CO2 avoided per year
- The annual energy consumption of 190 inhabitants
Overall envelope of civil society: € 1,155,000, ie € 1,060 per m².
Date of purchase of the building: June 2015
Estimated date of completion: at the latest on 31/12/2015