Acting for the energy transition
Realization : KUBE – SELF-CONSUMPTION
Sector: Self-consumption / Location: Madagascar (Antananarivo)
First Immo, a major player in property development, is a subsidiary of Axian Group, which is the leader in the distribution of tankers, telecom and mobile operator in the Indian Ocean.
- The headquarters is based in Antananarivo, Madagascar.
- In addition to Madagascar, the group is now established on 3 islands: Reunion and Mayotte, Comoros.
- Creation of the company: AXIAN Group exists since 150 years.
- Turnover in 2015: $ 515 million.
- The number of employees: 4,000 people.
The project involves the installation of a rooftop photovoltaic system, designed to erase the peak consumption of the Group’s KUBE buildings and supply them with electricity during the day. It will enable the Group to:
- Achieve a strong energy saving of around 35.7%
- Limit the impact of Jirama electricity rate increases
Location: KUBE Building D Galaxy area, Dr Raseta Street, Andraharo BP 12 007, Antananarivo 101
Reason: Deletion of peak and daily consumption
Goal: Energy Efficiency
Area of the facility: 2400 m²
Power: 390 kWp
Eco,omic data of the project
Optimized productivity: 1538 KWh / KWc / m² / year
Annual production: 600 000 KWh minimum
Project Manager: Madagascar CAPSUD Group
Provisional start of works: February / March 2018
Commissioned (Consuel deadline): May 2018
Maintenance and reporting
As part of the transformation of the existing premises, it is also planned to carry out:
- Monthly issuance of production records.
- Annual maintenance.
- Implementation of a remote monitoring system.
Surface & location of power plants
A total surface of 2400 m² of photovoltaic material, representing:
– 276 tones of CO2 avoided per year
– The annual energy consumption of 667 inhabitants
Economy on the long term